How You Can Help
The W.H.O. (Women Helping Others®) Foundation is
a U.S. IRS code section 501(c)(3) Non-profit charitable organization. Your contributions to the W.H.O. Foundation are tax-deductible.
The Internal Revenue Service defines a charitable contribution as a donation or gift to, or for the use of, a qualified organization. It is voluntary and is made without getting, or expecting to get, anything of equal value.
For further information about rules and limits to tax deductions for charitable contributions: http://www.irs.gov/forms_pubs/index.html
Ways of Giving
You can make a difference in the lives of women, children and families in need by supporting the W.H.O. Foundation. There are several ways you, your family, and friends can make a donation.
1. Online giving
- Remember someone special with a W.H.O. postcard for a memorial gift, a birthday, a holiday, or to honor or congratulate them. Send your card electronically with your own message or request a paper copy and your recipient will get the card of your choice with a note stating you have made a donation in their honor. Simply click Online Giving and complete the form.
- Make a donation to support our “Hope & Wellness” book that will help women through their journey from diagnosis to recovery of cancer. A $5 donation will put the book in the hands of two cancer patients free of charge. Simply click Online Giving and select W.H.O. Hope & Wellness book.
- Use a credit card to make a contribution to the W.H.O. (Women Helping Others®) Foundation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Simply click Online Giving and select the “I would like to make a donation to the W.H.O. Foundation” option.
2. Mail a check donation to:
The W.H.O. Foundation
P.O. Box 816029
Dallas, TX 75381-6029
3. Purchase BeautiControl Products
Buy Beauticontrol revolutionary products. BeautiControl will make a donation to W.H.O. with the purchase of select products. These products are marked with a ♥ heart symbol next to them on the order form. To purchase these products or to find our more about BeautiControl, go to
4. Corporate matching
More and more companies are encouraging employees to get involved in their community. Some offer corporate matching! Many employers will match each donation you make to a charity. Your employer may ask you to fill out a form listing the charity and the donated amount; then your employer will cut a check to your charity for the same amount. Your donations to the W.H.O. Foundation could double thanks to your employer. Find out if your company offers corporate matching!
5. Use www.goodsearch.com instead of your usual search engine
It works just like Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc. The W.H.O. Foundation is listed as one of the charities. All you have to do is type in Women Helping Others to answer the question, "Who do you GoodSearch for?" and it will default to our name each time you go there unless you clear the selection. For those of you who do your shopping online, check out the many stores that have teamed up with GoodShop. If you purchase through this search engine, a portion of the sale will go to W.H.O..
6. Donate through grocery reward card
Texas residents only: You can make a donation every time you go grocery shopping! Use your Tom Thumb/Randalls Reward Card and link it to our Good Neighbor #2970. A percentage of your purchase will go to the W.H.O. Foundation. Contact your local Tom Thumb/Randall's to sign up!